The NILES-SIMMONS-HEGENSCHEIDT Group is exhibiting three machine tools this year at the EMO in Hanover:
- CNC – Turning and Milling Center N30 MC from NILES-SIMMONS-Industrieanlagen GmbH
- Vvertical turning and grinding centers DZS 315–1/S from RASOMA Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH
- External Grinding Machine WOTAN S3A from WEMA Glauchau GmbH (Hall 11, Booth G82)
We are looking forward to your visit in hall 26, booth A16.
NILES-SIMMONS-Industrieanlagen with focus on aviation and aerospace
- Energy-efficient & low-noise aircraft engines
- Development & production of complex workpieces from high-strength materials
- Highest accuracy requirements
Complete machining of the following workpieces
- Turbine shaft
- Turbine disc
- Inner blade disc
- Landing gear
- Bogie beam
- Main gear
- Inner cylinder
Technology for the aerospace industry
- Development of a completely new generation of machining centres with an international leading supplier of jet engines: »New Generation Lathe«.
- Multi-tasking machine for diverse technologies & applications such as turning, milling, drilling, grinding & measuring into one machine
- N30 MC is optionally equipped with one or two milling towers
- Independent loading of the milling towers through fully automatic tool change
- Machine is available with tool magazine on both sides (288 tools in total, 144 per magazine side)
- Extensive technology spectrum guarantees uninterrupted machining in a closed manufacturing process (closed door machining)
- The use of a Hydropol inclined bed provides significantly better thermal stability & superior damping properties in contrast to conventional cast beds
- Mixing guides in the entire series are a combination of high-precision linear guides with damping areas of conventional sliding guides.
- Workpiece transfer from main spindle to counter spindle allows complete finishing of complex workpieces on both sides & reduces total machining time on a minimum
- Integrated & fully automatic grinding process incl. high-precision dressing
- Measurement of all tools &workpieces through measuring probes or laser (Renishaw) directly in the working area.
- Integrated »Renishaw Sprint« measuring system enables the user to continuously reproduce measurement results with a repetitive accuracy in the µ‑range
- Machining of highly complex workpieces of the new generation with a complete part precision up to +/- 2 µm, within a closed manufacturing process without operator intervention.
- Process monitoring during the whole processing in order to detect immediately possible deviations
- Anti-collision system (short: PCS Protection Control System) to avoid a collision while installing the machine & during the machining process (manual/automatic mode)
- Machining centers of the MC series are among the most modern of their kind worldwide.